Veröffentlicht am: 15.02.2017 um 08:46 Uhr:
Computerspiele: *Shift Happens* -- the most romantic game EVER -- arrives on Xbox One and Steam Feb. 22
Shift Happens challenges you and a friend -- or better still, significant other -- to take control of Bismo and Plom, two jelly blob creatures that were joined together in a freak accident. The duo must use their newly-acquired power -- the ability to exchange their size and skills seemingly at will -- to survive 40 levels (30 for solo players) and four unique worlds (including a freaky laboratory, overgrown green forests, dry canyons filled with deadly winds, and bitter cold caves).
“Teamwork” is the name of the game. When shifting, both characters change sizes simultaneously in a symbiotic relationship. The bigger blob gets smaller -- and the smaller blob gets bigger:
* The bigger blob can throw the smaller blob across chasms, push heavy crates, survive in shallow water, and activate weight-based triggers.
* The smaller blob can jump higher/farther, move under small barriers, and be “launched” by the bigger blob à la Titanfall 2
You and your partner can earn coins and other collectibles in every level. However, instead of sharing the wealth, it’s possible to “accidentally” cause each other to die -- turning your hard-earned coins into a neat little package that’s up for grabs. Will you trust one another and work together -- or will you fight for every scrap? The choice is yours!
* Test your friendship and skills as partners with true cooperative gameplay.
* Play with friends in either local or online multiplayer modes.
* Conquer over 40 levels in co-op mode.
* Complete 30 single-player levels designed specifically for solo players.
* Discover extra challenges and rewards while playing.
ABOUT KLONK GAMES
Klonk Games is a small game development studio in Munich, Germany. Founded in 2013 by three friends, the studio focuses on the gameplay and accessibility of its titles -- which often support local multiplayer. For more information on Klonk Games and Shift Happens, please visit http://klonk-games.com and http://shifthappensgame.com.
Founded in 2001, Deck13 Interactive is a leading German game developer and publisher with more than 60 employees across its Frankfurt and Hamburg studios. The company has developed more than 20 titles -- including major releases such as Lords of the Fallen. In 2014, the Deck13 Games label was created to help independent developers bring their projects to wider audiences. Deck13 Games aids developers in production, localization, quality assurance, public relations, and distribution. So far, the company has helped bring more than 10 titles to market. For more information, please visit http://deck13.com.